Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Polished Claws Up! Cult Nails Living Water

Hello! This is my very first blog. Ever. So bear with me when i get the hang of it :D! I've been a fan of nail polish forever, but my love was brought to a whole other level when I ran into my friend Rie from NailsandNoms in May at a mutual friends wedding and, let's just say she inspired me, and the polish love took on a life of it's own. :)


My very polish to show you is Living Water By Cult Nails


It's okay, go ahead and chuckle to yourself. My first few swatches were a little sloppy. :P I'm getting better the more i do it. PROMISE!

Living Water just JUMPED out at me on the Cult Nails website. It was equally amazing when I got it on my digits. It's a black/deep blue jelly LOADED with fine green/turquoise glitter that REALLY does justice to it's name, it really looks like water with glitter swimming within. Living Water required two coats of Seche Vite since it dries very dull.


Ok, time for a sunlight shot so you can REALLY see the glitter!
Cult nails are $10/bottle at www.cultnails.com
I'll definately be purchasing more!
Seche Clear as base coat/ Seche Vite as topcoat

1 comment: