Friday, August 26, 2011

China Glaze - Flying Dragon

Hello again ladies!

Today I have for you a great polish I got in a swap from my wonderful friend Amanda at The Nail Polish Enthusiast, and she couldn't have made better choice for me!
Flying Dragon is a neon purple polish with bright pink shimmer woven throughout and cobalt blue glitter that came out in their INK collection. Before you check out pics, please note that they were taken at night with flash first, and without.

                                      With Flash

I cannot express to you how flattering this color is on me and how much I love it with my complexion! If I ever see it again, I'm buyin a backup!
This polish really scared me at first. When applied, it dries MATTE and dark as can be. Instead of panicking, I whipped out my trusty Seche Vite and applied two coats! Viola! Perfection! This one's on the top of my favorite purples list!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you like it aNd it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The blue shimmer is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this for over a year and I always overlook it, but I'm rethinking now. It looks like a great end of summer/early fall polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty purple with the seche vite on top looks really glossy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just wore it a few days ago! :) Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a gorgeous polish. Such a shame that I don't use this polish very often.

    ReplyDelete