Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy in Healing Heather Grey

Happy gloomy Thursday ladies! Or at least it is here in Cleveland :/. Not enough sun to do any holo swatches I've been itching to do, so I thought I'd do one of polishes I recently got from a blog sale. I'm a sucker for grey polishes, so I was really excited when I got this one! I like that Dr.'s Remedy polishes are infused with tea tree oil, vitamins, & wheat protein. Plus they are 3 free. I'm definitely going to have to check them out again!


The formula was a little thick on this one, so next time I'll definitely use thinner coats and two coats, I used three when I didn't really need to. Healing Heather Grey is a light creme grey. I love the way it looks with my complexion.

Overall, I'm always happy to add a killer grey polish to my stash, and this one did not cease to please me!
Like I said, i acquired this through a blog sale, but Dr.'s Remedy polishes can be purchased at www.remedynails.com and retail for $17/bottle.
Essie all in one base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that brand before... 17$ sounds a bit pricey... But looks like a good base for newspaper nail (which I want to try ASAP).

    ReplyDelete