Friday, August 26, 2011

Funky Fingers - Sand & Stilettos

TGIF, ladies!

Everyone like my new blog layout? It's taken me FOREVER and I think three different layouts/templates to get it right! I LOVE it now! :D

Today's polish I got from FiveBelow, and can I just tell you I have found some AMAZING holo glitters from there lately? If you have one by you, snatch em up! The first one I want to share with you is Sand & Stilettos. before I show you the pics, MAN is it hard to show chunky holo glitter in a photo!!! I had to shoot them out of focus just to let you see the awesome rainbow holo effects!

Isn't it puuuuurdy??? :P I love all the colors! Definitely one of those polishes that con distract you while driving for sure! hehe This is one coat over a light pink creme.

Two great things about Funky Fingers? Great color selection and they're $2/bottle, 3/$5. Who could pass that up? You shouldn't!

Seche Vite topcoat

Funky Fingers are available at FiveBelow nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment