Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kleancolor - Holo Chrome

Good morning!

This morning I have for you one of Kleancolor's holo polishes, Holo Chrome. I was a little bit on the fence with these polishes due to the smell/fumes issues I'd read about on other blogs. On some I'd actually read that the fumes made bloggers dizzy! Alas, the results I'd seen were so stunning, I had to try one. Can't deny, I'm glad I did.


HC is a stunning bright violet jelly holo PACKED to the brim with fine holo glitter, I loved it! It tried it at first on it's own and I was definitely meant to be layer. I applied a bright purple polish underneath and it was perfect! Now for the smell. It really reeked. Not enough to make me dizzy, but enough that I couldn't keep my face too close. :/ Oh, well, result well worth the sacrifice!

Kleancolor holos & polishes can be purchased online at either http://www.kleancolor.com/ or http://www.beautyjoint.com/ They range from $1.75-$3.49/bottle

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Can you get Kleancolor at any retailer like Rite Aid or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Kleancolor in stores, but I've seen them at beautyjoint.com, kleancolor.com, & amazon.com. There's lots of great polishes/holos/glitters to choose from!

    ReplyDelete