Monday, August 1, 2011

Wet N Wild Fastdry Mermaid's Cove

Better late than never, right? I know these have been around awhile, but I spent FOREVER searching every CVS (the only place I've seen them) in the Cleveland area. I felt as if there was another polish fanatic one step ahead of me grabbing up every Magic Trident, (I have a lemming for this LIKE CRAZY! I still would die to have it!!!) Waves of Enchantment, & Atlantis. Alas, I ended up with the five that I have and since I finally have my blog up & running, I get to show them off now. :D Without further a do, Wet N Wild's Mermaid's Cove!


                                              Ocean Grotto


Ocean Grotto is a lime green micro glitter that reflects a shade of yellow. I was VERY pleased with this polish. The micro glitter is so heavy that it makes application great. 3 coats.


                                                  Sea Witch


I. LOVE. THIS. POLISH! Seriously, though. It's amazing. Sea Witch is a royal blue/royal purple polish with heavy pinkish/purple shimmer. It's memorizing to look at in the sun. Great formula, no complaints. 3 coats. MAN did I mention I love this polish? By far my fave of the pack.

                                                                Sea Of Dreams


Sea of Dreams is a pink/mauve color that really golws! Formula can be a little thick, but it matches my skincolor really well!



                                                         Stream Of Wonder


Stream of Wonder is a frosty, shimmery blue. I really liked this polish, although I feel like I've seen it before. It was gorgeous in the sunshine. A great summer color. 3 coats.


                                                              Diving For Pearls


Diving for pearls is a FANTASTIC shimmery teal polish. This is my second fave of the pack, though the formula was the best of them all. It has a wonderful, tropical feel to it. Only 2 coats & it was perfection. Along with Sea Witch, if i had known how much I loved them both, I would have picked up back-up bottles.


Overall, great polish collection. Great colors, finishes, & creative names. I just wish I could have completed it :( especially MAGIC TRIDENT! I have the most intense lemming EVER for the polish! *shakes fist at the air* If anyone can help me track it down, I'll love you forever. :P
Unless you've already found these beauties, which I've heard were REALLY hard to find, they'll be tricky to hunt down. Fastdry polishes retail for about $1.99 - $2.49 at mass/chain drugstores etc.


Seche Clear base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these colors, especially Sea Witch and Diving for Pearls... I'm going to have to go searching for them! I saw that you're following me on Twitter (@hittingthepan). Have you considered posting this entry on the site (www.hittingthepan.com)? It's basically going to a be a site where beauty bloggers can share their posts and find inspiration and tips from other bloggers (think foodgawker or tastespotting but for beauty products). I think this would be a great submission! Anyway, I've added your blog to my Google Reader... Can't wait to read more!

    -Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocean Grotto looks nice, seems like this murky green yellow mixture is quite popular these days. I got one called Sizzling Lime from H&M that looks similar but I haven't tried it yet. Nice collection, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is gorgeous, Wet N Wild really outdid themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to swatch the rest of these that you sent me, they're on my "to-swatch" table. I just need to make my way to them! ^_^

    Also, Sea Witch is KILLER.

    ReplyDelete