Thursday, August 25, 2011

Zoya - Dree from the Smoke Collection

Good Mornin!

Today I have for you one of the polishes from the Zoya collection this fall. They came out with two sets of polishes, Smokes (cremes) and Mirrors (shimmers). I have a few from each, and this one is Dree from the Smoke side!
When I first saw the promos for the fall lines coming out, I knew I really wanted a nice fall green polish! I was torn between Dree and Westside Warrior from the China Glaze Metro collection. Then Zoya had their Buy 1, Get 2 free offer and I couldn't pass it up! And I don't regret it one bit! Two coats was all Dree needed and I was left with an awesome olive/army green creme that cured my lemming!
Zoya polishes can be purchased at www.zoya.com for $8/bottle
Seche Clear base coat/Seche Vite Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment