Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Strawberry Icing

Happy Pink Wednesday! (I'm getting better at remembering now!)

Today I have for you a polish that I found during a dusty hunting trip. It's one of the old Hard As Nails back when they had the white cap. I'm trying to expand my pinks since up until I began blogging, I never really liked wearing pink. Now it's really growing on me! Here is Strawberry Icing!
The wonderful surprise that I got from this polish that I didn't realize at the time that I bought it is that it's a jelly! I go weak in the knees for jelly polishes! SI is a bubblegum pink jelly with a pink/silver shimmer throughout. The brush is great and the formula took three coats. I really love this color, it shoots to the top of my pinks!

Hard as nails can be purchased at mass retailers/drug stores, though this color has been discontinued.

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

3 comments: