Wednesday, October 5, 2011

China Glaze - Mink Frost

Happy Hump Day, ladies!


This week is my first week of work in Virginia, so I had to make sure I had enough blog posts saved up. The polish I have today I got from my awesome friend Jacqui during our Nail Board meet up a few weekends back. It was a wonderful day filled with amazing polish, an amazing time, and amazing friends! This beauty is my first old China Glaze for my collection, Mink Frost.




Jacqui, thank you, thank you, thank you! :) I love this frosty mauve beauty with gold shimmer, it looks amazing with my skin tone, too! Application for this older China Glaze was amazing, it took two coats for full coverage. This was definitely before China Glaze was 3-free due to the smell, but who CARES with a stunning polish like this one???? :P As I've said before, I'm a sucker for older polishes!




I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the older China Glaze polishes now! This baby will be in my stash forever! 


Essie all in one base coat, Sally Hansen Intsa-Dri topcoat

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing on you!!!! So glad I found a good home for it =) Thanks for the shoutout! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! OMG now I NEED more older CG polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *eyes get large with excitement* You got me drooling just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mix of burgundy, maroon and brown. Wish I had this one in my stash!

    ReplyDelete