Saturday, October 8, 2011

Max Factor Diamond Hard - Crimson Surge

Hi There!


If you love a vampy, blood red polish - you're in luck! One of the first places I started when checking out my polish hunting ground was my new local Dollar Tree, and I LUCKED OUT! The cosmetic section was loaded with twin packs of discontinued Max Factor polishes, which means, yes, I paid only fifty cents a piece! What a Deal! My first to try was Crimson Surge. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a dark polish in the fall! ;)




I don't have much experience with Max Factor polishes. Crimson Surge is a deep, dark blood red polish with deep red shimmer. Only issue is - you can see the shimmer in the bottle, but not on the nail. Well, you can if you look closely in the sun. Application was really good, I needed two coats. Hey, what can I say? I'm a sucker for a good dark polish!




Overall, I can't WAIT to try the rest of my Max Factor Diamond Hard polishes! 


Essie all in One base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

2 comments: