Monday, October 24, 2011

Wet N Wild One the Prowl - Correction Tape over Nicole by OPI Rich in Spirit

Good morning!!!


Today I have a great layering combo to show you! Have you ever had a lemming for a polish so bad that it's on your fingernails literally within the hour you receive your nail mail? Silly question - of COURSE we all have! Duh! THANKS EVELYN! I couldn't believe my eyes that Correction Tape for Wet N Wild's HTF On the Prowl collection had actually arrived, that everything else had to wait. :P 








Where to start, where to start?...... :) First of all - SQUARE GLITTER! I have a lot of rainbow glitter polish in my stash, but this baby stands alone with it's jaw-dropping square glitter! Way to stand out in a crowd, Wet N Wild! It's a crazy round/hex/square size mixture in black, blue, pink, and gold. So unique! Since I was already wearing one of my go-to favorite polishes, Rich in Spirit from Nicole by OPI, I though it would make a nice layering combo. I was Right! :)




This, ladies, is why I just can't get enough glitter in my life. :p


Essie All in One Base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

5 comments:

  1. this looks so good! like a party for your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the hunt for Correction Tape and can't find it! It's a pretty glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - YES! party on my nails is a PERFECT way to describe it!!!!!!! It's an amazing glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this glitter! It also inspires me to make my own! The Martha Stewart collection at Wal-Mart has some pretty awesome colors (fine glitter too), I imagine I could use them?

    Great post, love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete