Sunday, December 11, 2011

Old and New - Wet N Wild the Nail Zone Hot Springs & China Glaze Sea Spray

Hey girls! Sorry for the late post - I haven't been feeling well all day. Better late then never!


I've been having so much fun doing these Old and New posts, it gives me the chance to get through my collection of vintage polishes. I'm really loving it and I hope you all are too! First up we have an old Wet N Wild from  The Nail Zone collection.



This shimmery blue lovely was far to sheer to apply alone, so I use two coats over Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. It was layering match perfection! I love these old Nail Zone polishes, very unique colors. Hot Springs was no exception, a shimmery blue and gold(ish?) sheer polish. It really glows in the sun, I hope I captured it well!


Next up I have Sea Spray from China Glaze's Spring 2011 Anchors Away collection. I LOVE this pale blue polish with silver/blue micro shimmer. It's amazing with my skin tone I think. It remains of my favorite China Glaze polishes. I know it's a spring color, but I think it works very well as a winter color as well. The formulas was just a tad bit thicker than what I'm used to from China Glaze, but it still applied like butter and was smooth after two coats. 







3 comments: