Friday, June 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Jack-O-Lantern

TGIF!

I'm starting off my three day weekend today by switching out the fiance and my summer and winter clothes. Exciting stuff LOL! Today I have a flipping AMAZING Sally Hansen Hard As Nails to share. Sally Hansen's Halloween polishes have been on the tippy-top of my wish list ever since I laid eye on them, so you can imagine my jaw hit the floor when I found Jack-O-Lantern on eBay. And for CHEAP. *hugs bottle close to my chest* Witches Brew and Trick Or Treat, you're next! (image credit goes to Pretty Random)*evil laughter ensues....* 

Jack-O-Lantern is a vibrant, bright sheer orange polish with matching orange glitter. I have seen swatches of this polish layered, but I wanted to let it shine on it's own! This is four coats, and although there is a VNL, I LOVE the way it looks standing on it's own! 





Oh Sally, bring them all BACK!
I need MOARRRR!!!! :D

8 comments:

  1. Bring It Back seconded!!!! I'm not sure it gets any better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed that Sally Hansen made this cool a polish. Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome color! It's really gorgeous and bright.

    ReplyDelete