Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Old and New - Revlon Charmed & Borghese Rapido Limoncello

Good Morning!

I hope you're all having a great day. Today I have a FANTASTIC Revlon polish to start off my Old and New post - Charmed. I don't know much about this polish other then that it's LE. Oh and that it's unique and beautiful! Charmed is a rust colored polish with glowing green shimmer. I don't have anything like this in my stash. LOVE! This is two coats. *stares longingly at that shimmah!*




Next up I have one of Borghese's Rapido polishes, Limoncello. Limoncello is a lime green based polish loaded with yellow shimmer. I really enjoy Borghese's brushes and the formula on this bad boy was on POINT. Two coats.




Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are both fab!!! Especially love the Revlon, it reminds me a bit of OPI Hungary for My Honey but with more green shift. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost like a lighter version of Cover Girl Chocolate Mint!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! You have Charmed! One day I'll find it! One day!

    Beautiful swatches as usual. I really must swatch my Limoncello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charmed was yet another amazing thrift find :) I can't believe I've found that gold mine here!

      Delete