Thursday, October 11, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Milani - Charmed

I'm back!

Sorry for the hiatus and my malware bullsh*t. I guess there's a blogger who's gotten infected and few times, and to be safe, for now I'm keeping my blogroll down. Anyway, blog's back to normal so it's time for more Halloween polish!

Today I have another polish from Milani's Halloween 2009 collection, Charmed. I LOVE this whole collection and I LOVE Charmed! I always am attracted to black polishes swimming with fine silver glitter - I quite a few. ;p This may be one of my favorites! Such a perfect Halloween polish in my opinion. Three thin coats, which I think really helped with the depth of this bad boy. SO STICKIN' PRETTY.

FYI - I got all of these polishes on eBay for five bucks or less including shipping. RUN!






Have a awesome day, gals!


2 comments: