Friday, October 26, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Spooktacular

TGIF!

Hello, ladies! Today I have one of my cherished Sally Hansen Hard As Nails polishes and quite possibly of the hardest to find - Spookacular. I stumbled upon this gem on eBay and pounced on the chance to snatch it up!

Spooktacular is shown here layered over the polish of my last post, Revlon's Haunted Heart. The shimmer underneath really added UMPH! Spooktacular is a clear based polish compiled of mostly glowing, vibrant orange micro glitter with scattered black glitter as well. What a GREAT Halloween glitter! Sally really used to do these so well. BRING EM BACK! This is two coats. I really enjoyed wearing this as a full mani.








Have a great Friday, girls! <3



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Normally Halloween polishes have mostly black with a bit of orange, so this is a great reversal))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wish I could go back in time and snatch up all those awesome SH polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I love this, especially the black glitter in there. It just adds an extra to the orange glitter.

    ReplyDelete