Sunday, October 28, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers unlabeled glitter!

Happy Sunday!

How do you make Milani Magical even more magical you may ask? Add awesome glitter of course! DUH! LOL :D

I love Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers. I sold some back when I had a blog sale  so I used to have more, but I cherish the ones I have and am always on the lookout for more! Today I have an unlabeled gem that Jacqui sent me a while back. I have the blue one as well that I post HERE a while back. I love the iridescent opal shimmer in this polish, it really added a nice sheen to Magical. Add large holo hex glitter and I'm a happy camper! This is two coats. I definitely had to move the hex glitter to the places I wanted the, but a small price to pay. :)






Have a great Sunday! <3



3 comments: