Friday, October 12, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Wet N Wild Megalast - Toxic Apple AKA dupe for OPI Russian Navy

TGIF!

Wet N Wild tends to rock at LE collections. I loved their Mermaid's Cove collection in Summer 2011, On The Prowl in Fall 2011, and they've really hit a home run with this fall's Megalast Pick Your Poison collection. Today I have Toxic Apple to share, a dupe for OPI's Russian Navy. I just COULD NOT find my bottle! Of course I'll find it right after I post this. *pouts*

Toxic Apple is a purple/blue shimmer polish that is deep, vampy, and delicious! I loved Russion Navy and now I love this as much! As I said before, I love this brushes, and I loved the formula. Two coats.





Have a great Friday!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful blue and I love the name! Looks great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this color! I have it on my toes right now but it is going on my fingers soon! It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color, I love it! Since I do not have access to Wet 'n Wild I might need to get OPI Russian Navy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color! Haven't worn it yet but it looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete