Tuesday, February 5, 2013

China Glaze: Pizzazz

Hello there, ladies!

I know I mostly try to post my passion for vintage polish, but I gotta tell ya - there have been so many newer polishes coming out that have really caught my eye! This winter I fell head over heels over China Glaze's Holiday Joy Collection. I ended up with over half the collection, and looking back I think I might still need to get my hands on more. :P 

Today I have one of the stand-out glitters Pizzazz to share today. Gah this polish is so awesome! The main glitter that stands out is the silver, but following closely behind is pink, blue, purple, orange, and green. It's a party on my nails! This is three coats over Revlon Orchid Chrome. LOVE. I can see myself reaching for this glitter for many times to come. 






Enjoy your Tuesday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment