Thursday, February 7, 2013

Layering Fun: Revlon Top Speed Celestial FX & Sally Hansen New Lengths Mosaic Creme

Hey there, dolls!

Today's my day off, so I thought I'd actually post today LOL! I'm trying really hard to get back into the swing of things by posting every other day now. I miss the days that I could post everyday, but like just won't allow that right now. *sigh* Oh the life of a blogger. I feel like I've been out of the loop with the polish community for so long. 

Anyhoo, today I have a layering combo to share that shows off one vintage polish and one brand new polish that just came out! Revlon, as you know, is one of my favorite brands EVER. Between StreetWear and their overall amazing-ness, that steal my heart over and over again. Today I have one of their new Top Speed glitters to share (which are now CORE! Yippee!) Celestial Fx. I love the concept of this polish! Silver micro-fine holo glitter with large star, moon, & diamonds. They were quite the pain in my you-know-what to fish out. This is one coat over Sally Hansen Mosaic Creme, up next!







Next up I have the undies of the manicure to share, Mosaic Creme. OMG I've been lemming after this polish for so long, and I was so happy to snag it from a blog sale. Mosaic Creme is a dusty slate blue/gray creme polish that has a stone cool feel to it. I don't know why but I adore this polish. So much. This is two coats.



Have a great Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment