Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Quick NOTD: Rimmel Salon Pro - Simply Sizzling

Happy hump day! 

Today I have a really quick NOTD to share, Rimmel Salon Pro - Simply Sizzling. Sometimes a girl just needs a nice vibrant pink creme in here life, even though more times than not I love the quirky, unique color combos. Other times I just need to be a little girlie! I think I have about eight polishes from this line now and I LOVE the formula so much. The brush is amazing, the staying power is great, and they apply really nice and even. I can't wait until they come out with more! This is two coats.




Have a great Wednesday!
<3 Dana

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and totally my kind of color! It makes me think of a juicy watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing such great things about this range. Makes me want to go out and buy ALL of them even though I know I have dupes in my stash. Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is perfect for summer and suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about blues and greens and glitters, but this color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete